Monday 15th August 2022

A whole mess of Liberty of London items

It’s been a while since I foisted any Liberty of London items on you, and somehow, that just seemed wrong. So here are a whole bunch, starting with this cosmetic bag. It’s in their Hera print, which is one of my favorites.

J. Crew shirt—A whole mess of Liberty of London items

Click over to the J. Crew site and zoom in on the print on this shirt; it’s really good.

Liberty of London pouch—A whole mess of Liberty of London items

A person can never have too many pouches in her life—they just come in so handy—and the purple here is really a nice one.

Liberty of London wrapping paper—A whole mess of Liberty of London items

Liberty of London wrapping paper, people.

Liberty of London track shorts—A whole mess of Liberty of London items

These track shorts are just too adorable.

Just check out these gorgeous soaps.

And why not some Liberty underwear? There’s even a matching bra.

Posted on April 12th, 2017 13 Comments

1. AugmentationBlues says:

I’m also a liberty lover-

I was in the Sessun boutique in Le Bon Marche a few weeks ago and I was pleased at their spring/summer offerings with authentic Liberty Prints-

Their selections tend to skew younger but they had a few winning pieces and the sales associate couldn’t have been nicer.

I picked up this shirt dress in silk with a classic William Morris Bird print:

They had a few more pieces: this dress with a more modern print:

And both patterns are also available in a blouse option.

I wore my silk dress yesterday and it was super comfortable and cute!

Parisians are also enchanted with Liberty! I would regularly see seasonal offerings at French high street shop Carroll or even Eric Bompard!

2. KimFrance says:

Those dresses are both super-cute!

3. Mimi says:

New Liberty items are always welcome. Thanks to you both.

Just gorgeous.

5. Emma says:

Just popping in to say I love Liberty and all of these delectable prints, and also, my life has improved immeasurably since I started reading your blog every day. I have discovered some excellent items, tips, and tidbits thanks to you, including Davines Oi Oil, Xirena tops, The Great, the Everlane trench coat, and how to style sneakers. Thank you!

The Huntington gift shop has some Wm Morris print ties. I don’t yet know anyone who would wear one though. Clearly I need to meet more people!

7. Heather says:

What a coincidence that you’re posting about Liberty of London today of all days. It’s my 45th birthday today, and my husband bought me a Liberty scarf (black Hera silk chiffon) that I’d had my eye on for months! Your blog turned me on to Liberty in the first place (recently moved to England from Canada). I’m normally much more budget-conscious when buying clothing, but wanted something with a little oomph for this milestone.

8. Evelyn says:

Hi Kim! I think the cosmetics bag link goes to the soap page. Thanks for the beautiful distracting things!

9. kari says:

I thought of you when I bought that J.Crew shirt, and gave myself a silent high-five. Thanks for not letting me down 🙂

10. AR says:

So nice. I love Liberty anything, too.

11. Tami says:

You linked to Ann Mashburn!. I have loved AM ever since I saw her profiled in a JCrew catalog a few years back. Of course I have to wait for the 2x/year sale to buy anything but it is well worth the wait!