- This appreciation of Chaka Khan in the 1970s—complete with old footage—is pretty great. (Dangerous Minds)
- Fashion insiders and celebrities on the worst outfit they ever wore. (The Cut)
- This rundown of 13 signs you’re watching a “prestige” TV show is pretty amusing. (Vulture)
- It is kind of amazing that in 2017 the Census still doesn’t include LGBT questions. (Elle)
- Ten addictive British reality shows available for streaming. (Mental Floss)
Worst outfit they ever wore had me laughing and laughing.
I don’t normally watch reality shows, but The Great British Bake Off was watched religiously in our household last summer and none of us bake!
Holy crap, that Chaka Khan link scared me for a second! Thankfully she’s alive and well and funky as ever – and that 70’s footage is fantastic.
I was literally listening to Chaka Khan as I read your blog this morning, and this is what I posted to Insta this morning:
She is fan-frigging-tastic.
Thank you for all that Chaka Khan fabulosity! My workplace has an excellent set-up for walking and I take a break at least once a day to do some laps to a kick-ass playlist that includes “I Feel For You”. Ladies: check out that “Once You Get Started” video and get your weekend started early. Adding that one to my playlist now!
Thanks so much for posting the Chaka Khan lookback. When I was in the 7th grade, I wanted to be her in the worst way. (And I prefer Chaka with Rufus.)
I love the Chaka Khan/Rufus videos! She is fantastic!