I wasn’t going to post today, but there’s a dizzying amount going on in the world of retail currently, and it didn’t feel right not to share. First off, the Zero+Maria Cornejo sale has commenced, and there is, as always, much to love. I own and am a big fan of this blanket-stripe tweed jacket, which is now nicely marked down. Also worth knowing: over the holiday weekend, Cornejo is donating a percentage of sales to Planned Parenthood. So are a number of other female-run businesses, including Apiece Apart, Ace and Jig, Clare Vivier, and Ulla Johnson. At Net-a-Porter, they’re donating 15% of all sales of full-priced items to the White Ribbon Alliance, which provides pre-and post-natal care to women in developing nations.
- Over at Asos, the discount is 30% off sitewide. Just type in THANKFUL30 at checkout.
- Assouline, home of luxe coffee table books, is offering 25% off all items under $800. The code is CYBERASSOULINE.
- Macy’s is offering 20% off everything, and a whole lot off of select other items.
- Shopbop is doing one of their buy more, save more deals: if you spend 200+ you get 15% off; spend $500+ you get 20% off, and spend $800+ you get 25% off. Code is GOBIG16.
- Frame Denim is also having a progressive sale: if you spend $200, you save %10; $350 saves you 15%; $500 saves you 20% off, and $750 saves you 25%.
- At Allsaints, you can get 30% off everything by typing in CYBER at checkout.
- French Connection is offering a whopping 40% off everything. Checkout code: F40BLF
- There are also really good straight-up sales going on at Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom, Forward, and Ssense.