- It’s deals, deals, deals out there, and I’ve macheted through the jungle to bring you the best—and only ones in which the discounts are sitewide, and not just on selected or sale items. I’ll start things off with GOACA fave Emerson Fry, where everything is a whopping 45% off with the code word DISCOBALL.
- At Birchbox, they’re taking 25% off of every purchase of $35 or more. Code: PARTYON
- At Current Elliott: 25% off everything. The code is THANKS.
- Joie will also extend 25% off with the code word THANKS.
- Mara Hoffman’s code word is CYBERMONDAY15 and her discount is 20%.
- Need Supply is 25% off with code word CYBER25.
- Over at Rebecca Taylor they’re extending a very lovely 30% discount. Enter CYBER30 at checkout.
- Steven Alan is doing one of those progressive sales where the more you spend, the more you save.
Emerson Fry’s sale is not site wide even though that is what their website says. The discount code does not apply to the sale items. I just tried it. No one answered their phone when I called to ask about it.
Their codes are never good on already reduced items. I think it says that in the product page for anything on sale. Their sale prices are great though and the quality of the items is very good. Made in the US, too. Well worth the cost.
Yes, they say “Priced as Marked”. I got the Yoshi sweater in charcoal for $128 which seems like a great deal!
The Emerson Fry outlet also opened for Cyber Monday. I scored big time.
Make sure to read the returns policy for any of these offers. Steve Alan’s policy stated that everything bought was FINAL SALE. As a notorious returner, that’s pure poison to me. Emerson Fry’s fine print was a little confusing – it says “Sale items are not eligible for a refund but are eligible for store credit or exchange within 60 days of receiving your order.” Does the cyber Monday discount count as a sale?
Current Elliott Jeans are my catnip. For over three years they have been my go to jeans! I must have over 20 pairs (almost all bought on sale, and a pair of skinny leathers from ebay!) but the sizing is consistent, the cuts are good without embellishment and I have one pair of Stilletos that has maintained enough stretch over 3.5 years of washing that can tolerate a 15lb weight difference and still keep trucking.
Still sad that Emily and Merrit are no longer the proprietors (though I have bought a few of The Great pieces that are very nice- wish they didnt sell out so quickly!)
Oh BTW- I do not recommend the C/E knit pieces though- two pricey sweatshirts with obvious pilling -makes me an unhappy camper but I’ll forgive those quality issues as long as the jeans never go away.
I am tempted to give Frame denim a shot- anyone have any reviews on those?
I want what SHE’S wearing!