Thursday 1st October 2020
- The Coen brothers are developing a TV series with FX based on their 1996 movie Fargo. And despite my previously articulated thoughts regarding the unholy nature messing with the classics, I actually think this one could totally work.
- On the other hand: Glee never, ever needed to make this happen to one of my favorite Hole songs. (Vulture)
- Three guesses what takes the #1 spot on this countdown of the top 50 high school movies of all time. (EW)
- Jane Mayle has created a capsule collection of handbags for Club Monaco, which you can check out here.
- Victoria’s Secret is included a “Sexy Little Geisha” lingerie set—complete with chopsticks and a fan—in their new collection. Which has, as one might imagine, landed them in a bit of hot water. (Styleite)